La Bastide aux Coquelicots
Unless 15 minutes from the beach of Cagnes-sur-Mer, 20 minutes from the airport of Nice, 30 minutes from the italian border, next to the mythical cities of Saint Paul de Vence, Monaco…this provencal bastide with exceptional materials is a very haven of peace.
It is located close to the medieval town of Tourrettes- sur-Loup, capital of violet, which can be reached on foot. Established on a property of 3300 m², it is located in the golden triangle of Alpes Maritimes. Easy access, it enjoys a panoramic sea view of 180°, south facing on la Baie des Anges, from Nice to l’Estérel. This bastide is 10 minutes from the shopping complexes.
Hidden by domes of cypress and olive trees, La Bastide aux Coquelicots is simple yet splendid. With a harmonious symmetry, horizontal lines and burnt sienna colours, green shutters and red tile roofs, it pays homage to Florentine art. With its little Carrara marble pathways and its huge blue sky, it is an integral part of this picturesque landscape, like a large Côte d’Azur painting, between the Alps and the Mediterranean.
- 180° panoramic view over the baie des anges large
- Private, secure 10 m x 5 m pool
- Mini tennis court with basketball and volleyball facilities
- 3300 m² garden with mediterranean plants
- Stylish décor
- South-facing in the middle of the countryside
- 10 km from sea – 59 km from italy – 27 km from nice